I've been given an award!! Yeah, my very first blog award which I received from my very dear friend Kerrie, thank you matey, you made my day. I would therefore like to make the day of 5 fellow bloggers:
1. The first goes to my mate, Caroline of Crafted Gems. Caroline is the reason for my lampwork bead obsession - I have a fair few of her beautiful and exquisite lampwork beads. Where would I be without, Caroline. I have to thank her for supporting me, pushing me and for egging me along when I need it and for making me bankrupt lol.
2. The second goes to Nia of Gemwaithnia, my long lost twin (we kind of resemble each other!). I absolutely adore Nia's jewellery. She is so talented and it is a joy to feast your eyes on her creations - she's a lovely lady to boot!!
3. Next comes, Lesley of Coburg Crafts. Another very talented jewellery designer. I was lucky enough to meet up with Lesley, in real life, a few months ago and she was just as I imagined her and we got on like a house on fire.
4. Coming up next is Anne of Chloe's Designs. An extremely talented young lady. Anne makes amazing jewellery from fused glass and I'm lucky enough to own one of her dichroic bangles (see earlier blog). We met up a few months ago at a craft fair and we chatted and chatted for ages.
5. Finally, the last but by no means least is Maz of Amari Jewellery. Maz designs and makes the most gorgeous wirework jewellery. Her work is so neat and precise and her use of semi-precious stones is inspiring.
I hope you take a moment to visit the blogs mentioned above and the others that are listed in my list of friends - there is a wealth of talent and expertise.