1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Mmmmmmm 7 facts about myself - you see I'm taking the easy way out and just doing one set, it's taken me forever to think up 7 facts as it is, without doing it twice.
1. I was in the Army for 13 years from 1979 till 1992 and reached the rank of SSgt. I am proud of my time in the WRAC (Women's Royal Army Corps - now disbanded!) and would do it all over again. The only regret I have is not seeing enough of the world. I only had one overseas posting, but that was to Cyprus for 2 years! Here's a pic of me when I'd just been promoted to LCpl in 1980!!
2. I love Marmite!! It has to be on white buttered bread though, I don't like it any other way. I used to take marmite sandwiches with me on school/sunday school trips when I was little, yummy!
3. I'm a Leo Sayer fan - not necessarily now, but from when he was popular. I have almost every album he released and a few other compilations. The hairs on the back of my neck still stand up when I hear the opening chords to When I Need You!
4. I love watching birds and photographing them (see earlier blogs) but I hate them being anywhere indoors. My Mum and Dad used to have a budgie called Monty and they used to let him out for a fly around and I used to cringe and run out of the room. I'm sure he knew that I didn't like it cos he used to land right next to me on the sofa - sharp exit!!!
5. I can't stand my feet being touched, by anyone! I did an alternative therapy course last year and one of the lessons was reflexology. I told the instructor that I wasn't happy about anyone touching my feet, what I wasn't prepared for was how I felt watching someone else have their feet massaged etc I almost fainted, I feel weird now just thinking about it - feet ugh perhaps that's why I'm enjoying making socks, something to cover them all up.
6. When I was little my hair was so long I could sit on it! My mum used to have a real battle on every day cos my hair was so thick it got into some right tangles. One day I came home from school at lunch time and announced I wanted my hair short. My Mum took me straight to the hairdressers during the lunch hour and I had my pony tail cut off there and then - she wasn't going to give me a second chance. I've had short hair ever since, apart from about a year when it got down to my shoulders, before I gave in and had it all chopped off again.
7. I want to learn to scuba dive before I turn 50 - so I've got 3 years left then. As they say watch this space.
So there you go, a mixed bag of informative, useless and utterly random and weird facts about yours truly.
Now the difficult task of picking 7 people to tag who haven't already been picked, I could end up doing a bit of editing here lol. In no particular order here goes:
1. Anne of Chloe's Designs
2. Jo of Daisychain Designs
3. Ali P of All About the Beads
4. Chris of Kiamyka
5. Amanda of Joli's House
6. Lorraine of Lorraine's Place
7. Kelly of Kebo Jewellery